Sweet and smooth bourbon supper.
|1⁄2||oz||Grapefruit liqueur, Combier Crème de Pamplemousse|
|1⁄2||oz||Amaro, Amaro di Angostura|
|3||dr||Bitters, Bittermens Hopped Grapefruit|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir and strain into chilled coupe; add lemon twist.
Other sweet amaros can also work.
Babette's Supper Club was a popular drinking/entertainment spot in Atlantic City during Prohibition. It is featured prominently in the HBO series Boardwalk Empire. This cocktail has no connection to the spot other than I enjoy the HBO show and wanted to name the creation after this locale.
- Meatpacker — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Limoncello, Bitters
- Poppies in October — Rye, Aperol, Apricot liqueur, Black tea liqueur, Orange bitters
- Ask Again Later — Añejo tequila, Aperol, Cynar, Campari, Orange peel
- The Director — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Ginger Brandy
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Cheeky Sazerac — Rye, Aperol, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Simple syrup
- Alabazam — Cognac, Triple sec, Bitters, Sugar, Lemon juice
- Dark Day — Rye, Amer Picon, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Wild hibiscus syrup
- Mortal Sunset — Rye, Cynar, Orange juice, Maple syrup
- Cobble Hill — Rye, Montenegro, Dry vermouth, Cucumber