|1||oz||Bonal Gentiane Quina|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
From other users
- Suggest you start with 1 tsp Contreau as per David Wondrich to avoid an overly sweet drink.
- Made according to recipe first time. Next time did combo of Haus Alpenz recipe and standard, 1 1/2 each of rye and bonal, 1 - 2 tsp Cointreau. Possibly prefer original.
- Bar Avignon made a wonderful version of this the winters of 2013, 2014? Giant single round sphere of ice. Quite wonderful. Took us a while to find a shop that would order Bonal for us
- only had bourbon 5/11/18
- Salers works okay for a Bonal sub.
- Another Fine Mes — Rye, Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Bitters, Maple syrup, Orange peel
- The Killing Floor — Rye, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Sweet vermouth, Bigallet China-China, Orange peel
- The Irons — Rye, Orange Curaçao, Aperol, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Bad Reputation — Bourbon, Bermuda rum, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Grapefruit juice
- Liberal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Orange bitters
- Nirvana — Rye, Amer Picon, Maraschino Liqueur, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- Two Birds — Rye, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Peychaud's Bitters
- La Tour Eiffel — Cognac, Suze, Curaçao, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Vieux Mode — Bourbon, Suze, Triple sec, Bitters
- Grounds for Separation — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Aperol, Bitters