|2||oz||Beer, Miller High Life|
Dry shake the bourbon, honey, lemon, and egg white until frothy. Add ice and the cream and shake. Strain into a Collins glass or preferably a beer mug, topping with High Life (or other highly carbonated beer). Let settle and then add more beer to make a foamy cloud peak above the rim of the glass. No straw, no ice, no garnish.
- Two Trick Pony — Beer, White whiskey, Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- Mai-Tai Mash-Up — India Pale Ale, Rye, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Som Collins — Witbeer, Irish whiskey, Yuzu Sake, Bitters, Drinking vinegar, Shiso
- Running Up That Hill — Apple brandy, Beer, Ginger liqueur, Pineau des Charentes, Lemon juice
- One-Two Punch — Pilsner, Blended Scotch, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Grapefruit