|1||oz||White whiskey, Low Gap|
|1||oz||Bourbon, WL Weller (7 year)|
|1⁄4||oz||Demerara syrup (2:1)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Beer, Miller High Life|
Shake all but High Life, strain into an 8 oz mason jar containing High Life, garnish with an orange pigtail twist.
The Champagne of Beers gets its French 75.
From other users
- Fruity, refreshing, great note from the orgeat, brings a lot of character out of the High Life, but tastes more like an enhanced light beer than a full cocktail
- Mai-Tai Mash-Up — India Pale Ale, Rye, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Beer Emoji — Beer, Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cream
- Running Up That Hill — Apple brandy, Beer, Ginger liqueur, Pineau des Charentes, Lemon juice
- Thirty Notes — Demerara Rum, Beer, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- One-Two Punch — Pilsner, Blended Scotch, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Grapefruit
- Som Collins — Witbeer, Irish whiskey, Yuzu Sake, Bitters, Drinking vinegar, Shiso