End of Summer Manhattan
|2||oz||Bourbon, Old Grand Dad 114|
|3⁄4||oz||Bonal Gentiane Quina|
|1⁄8||oz||Apricot liqueur, Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot|
Build in a mixing glass, add large ice cubes. Stir until diluted, strain into a chilled, stemmed glass. No garnish.
From other users
- Excellent. Made with rye by mistake. Need to try again with Bourbon. 1/8 oz is hard to measure, but a teaspoon is close enough, or make two and use 1/4 oz.
- What a nice drink! Make three extra for friends and measure ½.
- Sherry did not add, and perhaps subtracted. Try subbing with mezcal.
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Great Scott — Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Bourbon, Bitters
- "How High the Moon" Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cherry shrub
- The Lorelei — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Orange bitters
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Midnight in Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Bitters
- Nardini Mint Julep — Bourbon, Amaro Nardini, Simple syrup, Mint