|1 1⁄2||oz||Blanco tequila|
|3⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Combier L'Original Liqueur D'Orange|
|3⁄4||oz||Blood Orange Juice|
|1||pn||Salt (for rimming glass)|
Shake, strain into a salt-rimmed rocks glass, garnish with a blood orange slice.
From other users
- Have to try it. Source calls for only 1/4 ounce campari.
- Lime pushes out the more delicate flavors of the blood orange, and the Campari and Triple Sec don't change that. I'd forego the salt rim in the future and perhaps up the blood orange and forego the Campari.
- Pretty good - I cut Campari to 1/2 oz and upped blood orange to a full 1 oz. based on previous comments. Still needed something, so I floated 3/4 oz. Taylor's 10 yr Tawny Port on top. That did the trick!
- The Berkeleyside Cocktail — Vodka, Curaçao, Gran Classico, Lime juice
- Harvey Wallbanger (GCNY) — Vodka, Galliano, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- El Santo — Blanco tequila, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Pierre Rodriguez — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Suze, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Bloody Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Blood Orange Juice, Lime juice
- High Noon — Blanco tequila, Campari, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice
- Elysium — Grapefruit Vodka, Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice
- Pear Brandy Sidecar — Pear eau de vie, Triple sec, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Long Faced Dove — Blanco tequila, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime
- Ellen's Fancy — Montenegro, Reposado Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Agave syrup