|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Muddle 5-10 blueberries in agave syrup. Combine ingredients in shaker and shake and strain on ice in a tumbler. Garnish with mint sprig.
The original recommends a dry shake of ingredients and straining it in glass filled with pebble ice.
The Bluebeard cocktail is based on the Blackbeard (in PDT cocktail book) made with blackberries in the place of blueberries and lime in place of lemon juice. The original was created by Daniel Eun.
From other users
- Delicious and surprising.Nice balance.
- Delicious adaptation!
- Beach & Panorama — Gin, White chocolate liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Falernum, Bitters, Blueberry, Lime juice, Mint
- Windy and Cold — Gin, Walnut Liqueur, Triple sec, Blackberry, Lemon juice
- Bramble Bee — Gin, Plum eau-de-vie, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Blackthorn Bramble — Gin, Sloe gin, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Lady Sansa — Gin, Bitters, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Honey
- The Thunderball — Gin, Sorel liqueur, Blackberry, Huckleberry jam, Greek yogurt, Lemon juice, Mint
- Shady Lane — Gin, Aromatized wine, Lime bitters, Blackberry, Soda water, Blackberry syrup, Lime juice, Shiso
- Cherry Blossom (St. Germain version) — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lime juice
- Spring Cleaning — Gin, Pisco, Bitters, Cherry, Sugar
- Diamonds & Pearls — Gin, Aromatized wine, Blackberry, Coconut syrup