|1||oz||Simple syrup (homemade)|
Add all ingredients to an iced highball or Collins glass. Give a quick stir and top with the soda.
I created this drink for the opening of the Great Lakes Coffee Bar in Detroit. This is a really refreshing drink on a hot summer day. Named for the Carthusian monks who have been producing Chartreuse since the mid 1700's.
From other users
- Perhaps too sweet, but very refreshing and enjoyable! Used Kirlkland gin.
- Garden Collins — Rhubarb liqueur, Soda water, Lemon juice, Rosemary syrup
- Tequila Sunrise - 1920s Original version — Blanco tequila, Cassis, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grenadine
- Phil Collins — Cucumber Vodka, Herbal liqueur, Cranberry bitters, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- The Ernesto — Blanco tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Pastis, Grapefruit soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- The Pompous Moose — Vodka, Club soda, Grapefruit syrup, Lime juice
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Jamaican #1 bitters, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Second Serve — Amaro Montenegro, Fino sherry, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange
- Piquant Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit soda, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Chipotle pepper sauce, Peach
- Marco Polo — Arrack, Blood Orangecello, Sparkling water, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup