Nectarines, gin, Campari and rosemary combine in a refreshing summer cooler.
|2||spg||Rosemary (one to muddle w nectarine, one for garnish)|
|2||oz||Soda water (to top)|
Muddle nectarine and rosemary with the simple, add remaining ingredients except soda. Shake, strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass, top with soda, garnish.
The result is a harmonious marriage of the nectarine and rosemary. The Campari and Gin add bitter and herbaceous notes, giving it backbone. Though the 3/4 simple may seem generous, the drink is definitely not overly sweet. NOTE: These recipes with muddled fruit work much better with a Boston Shaker and a four prong strainer, with a mesh strainer below as you pour into the glass. A capped cocktail strainer will clog.
From other users
- Delightful combination of sweet, bitter and herbaceous notes. Perfect refresher and great color to boot.
- refreshing, bright, citrus,
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- St. Louis Southside — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe, Tonic water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Rangoon Fizz — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Occam's Razor Blade — Genever, Drambuie, Orange bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Orange flower water
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice