|2||spg||Mint (one as garnish)|
|1||oz||Tonic water (to top)|
|1||oz||Club soda (to top)|
|1||ds||Peychaud's Bitters (as garnish)|
Build in a shaker, add mint sprig, shake briefly. Strain over fresh ice in a collins glass, top with equal parts tonic and soda water, about an ounce of each. Garnish with other mint sprig and float Peychaud's on top.
From other users
- An herbacious g-and-t.
- Beautiful drink with a solid (if note particularly novel/challenging base).
- Navy Fizz — Gin, Campari, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary, Nectarine
- St. Louis Southside — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe, Tonic water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Orange bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Farmer Tom's Collins — Gin, Pastis, Soda water, Basil, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Thyme
- Occam's Razor Blade — Genever, Drambuie, Orange bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Orange flower water
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Rangoon Fizz — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint