|1||oz||Oloroso sherry, Lustau|
|1||oz||Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino|
Experimental. Originally included 1 oz. Rye but surprised by how well it seemed to work with just the low alcohol spirits.
Two weeks into the deconstruction of 2016.
From other users
- I made a couple versions. Agree, not bad w/o the rye. Maybe my fav version was as listed here adding dash of allspice dram and floating Tbsp of rye on top.
- Boston Apothecary 3 — Sweet vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Old Tom Gin, Kirschwasser
- Lindberg's Baby — Old Tom Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit bitters
- Walking Spanish — Genever, Amontillado Sherry, Elderflower liqueur, Cardamaro, Orange peel
- Floor on the Ceiling — Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Gin, Aromatized wine, Cynar, Orange peel
- Bait and Switch — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Rhubarb Cordial, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Martini Sour — Gin, Dry vermouth, Tartaric acid powder, Wine tannin, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Le Bourdonnement — Aromatized wine, Gin, Hum, Orange bitters
- Smoking Cap — Ruby Port, Gin, Falernum, Gunpowder Rum, Orange bitters
- Ephemeral — Old Tom Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Celery bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Maiden's Prayer No. 3 — Aromatized wine, Genever, Peach liqueur, Calvados