If you wear the Doge hat, you better be the Doge.
|1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Old Grand Dad 114 (as float)|
In a double Old Fashioned glass full of cracked ice add Tagliatella and tonic, stir to combine, float Bourbon.
Nardini Tagliatella is a blend of grappa, cherry distillate, bitter orange, herbs and spices. At 70 proof, it's got an interesting chocolate note and while it's fruity, it's not cloying.
- Carbin #3 — Sweet vermouth, Genever, Bitters, Orange bitters, Seltzer water
- Pimm's Italiano (DeGroff) — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Cynar, Tonic water, Cucumber, Lime, Lemon
- Roman à Clef — Campari, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Cassis, Soda water, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- .312 Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Club soda, Lime juice
- La Puesta del Sol — Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Lemon Twist — Rum, Drambuie, Tonic water, Lemon juice
- Martinique Highball (Boss Grog) — Martinique Rum, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Cane syrup, Orange flower water, Lemon peel
- Yank — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Soda water, Lime juice, Cucumber
- Indian Summer Cooler — Rum, Bourbon, Ramazzotti, Bitters, Soda water, Apple butter
- Picon Punch — Amer Picon, Brandy, Soda water, Grenadine, Lemon peel