|1||sli||Lime (for garnish)|
Glassware: highball glass. Shake lemon juice, sugar, bitters and tequila in a shaker with ice. Strain into a highball glass 2/3 filled with ice cubes. Add the tonic water and garnish with the slice of lime.
From other users
- Tequila and tonic water go surprisingly well together. Latin American combination. I don't see the point of using fresh ice cubes in the highball glass.
- Lemon Twist — Rum, Drambuie, Tonic water, Lemon juice
- .312 Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Club soda, Lime juice
- La Puesta del Sol — Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Pisco Patio — Pisco, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime peel
- Doge Hat — Bourbon, Tonic water, Tagliatella
- The Monte Press — Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon-lime soda
- Pimm's Italiano (DeGroff) — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Cynar, Tonic water, Cucumber, Lime, Lemon
- Carbin #3 — Sweet vermouth, Genever, Bitters, Orange bitters, Seltzer water
- Stone Fruit Tonic — Old Tom Gin, Flavored vodka, Bitters, Tonic water, Kumquat, Agave syrup
- Jardin Féerique — Gin, Absinthe, Bitters, Tonic water, Lemon juice