The South Pacific just blue itself
|1⁄2||oz||Blue Curaçao, Senior Curaçao|
|1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum (as float)|
Shake, strain into a hurricane glass over crushed ice, float, serve with straw.
This stiffie will pack your sweet pink mouth so full of absinthe you'll be the envy of every Jerry and Jane on the block!
Unlike most "Polynesian-style" mixed drinks, the Dr. Funk is a genuine South Pacific classic. Made in Samoa around the turn of the 20th Century by Dr. Bernard Funk, physician to Robert Louis Stevenson among others, this "stiff drink of absinthe with lemonade or limeade" was a popular cooler throughout the islands. Adapted by Don the Beachcomber, Trader Vic, and others during the height of the Tiki era into a grenadine and pastis highball, the good Doctor is updated here into a drink whose bright ocean hue is sure to bring a smile to the faces of whole groups of formerly blue men.
- Norwegian Paralysis — Aquavit, Rum, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Beachbum — Barbados Rum, Nicaraguan Rum, Apricot liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Shaka — Rum, Okolehao liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Passion fruit juice
- Devil's Daiquiri — Puerto Rican Rum, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Coffee syrup
- San Cristóbal Cocktail — Nicaraguan Rum, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Pastis, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Candied ginger, Orgeat, Mint
- Mr. Bali Hai — Dark rum, Light rum, Coffee liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Tropical Caipirinha — Cachaça, Coconut rum, Pineapple juice, Lime, Simple syrup
- St. Andrews Highball — Honey Liqueur, Cherry Liqueur, Lemon juice
- Vlad the Impaler — Falernum, Galliano, Martinique Rum, Lime juice
- That Voodoo That Yuzu — Ginger liqueur, Rye, Strega, Passion fruit bitters, Yuzu juice, Pineapple juice