|1 1⁄2||oz||Puerto Rican Rum, Bacardi (1909 Superior Heritage)|
|1⁄2||oz||Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur|
Shake all ingredients with ice for 15 seconds, strain into coupe. Either no garnish, or garnish with lime twist or lime wheel.
I originally used Bacardi 1909 Superior Heritage for this, which is 89 proof. That was a limited edition release and I believe no longer available, so use another higher proof white rum (such as Diplomatico Planas) if available. For the coffee syrup, I mixed equal parts Aeropress coffee (between a French press and espresso in strength) with demerara sugar.
Part of my 2015 "Daiquiri-palooza" of weekly daiquiri riffs for an entire year.
From other users
- Honestly, wasn't really that devilish.
- El Condado — Nicaraguan Rum, Martinique Rum, Apricot liqueur, Coconut syrup, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Shaka — Rum, Okolehao liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Passion fruit juice
- Tongue Thai'd — Mekhong, Ginger liqueur, Guava juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orgeat, Basil
- Shark — Nicaraguan Rum, Jamaican rum, Blue Curaçao, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup, Heavy cream
- The Haigh — Light rum, Curaçao, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Dr. Fünke — Absinthe, Blue Curaçao, Jamaican rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Pineapple Express (Ryan Stevens) — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple, Ginger syrup
- Stormtrooper — Rum, Falernum, Pastis, Bitters, Ginger syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Hurricane (Chris Hannah) — Rum, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Grenadine
- Towsey Typhoon — Dark rum, Light rum, Curaçao, Bitters, Lime juice, Ginger syrup