|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Tanqueray|
|1⁄2||oz||Raspberry syrup (1:1 simple, steep overnight w/mashed berries)|
Combine all ingredients in mixing glass and stir. I actually prefer this citrus drink stirred is has a richer body. Strain over large ice chunk in rocks glass.
From other users
- Tried this with raspberry liqueur and it did not work all that well. Finish had a medicinal edge.
- almost 5 star - 5 ratings worth
- Felt a little sweet but I think maybe my grapefruit just wasn't tart enough?
- Ginger Leaf — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Ginger-Honey Syrup, Lime
- Witches Jelly. — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, White grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Giovanni Collins — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fennel
- Jasmine (Robert Hess) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon juice, Lemon
- Elysium Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Simple syrup, Mint
- Petticoat Junction — Gin, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Cherry Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Darkness at Pegu — Gin, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Campari, PInk Grapefruit Juice
- London Calling — Gin, Hibiscus Liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Cucumber
- Monkey Gland — Gin, Absinthe, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Bitter End — Gin, Cynar, Triple sec, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice