|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin (earl grey infused)|
|1||oz||Ginger ale (to top)|
Combine ingredients except ginger ale with ice. Shake. Add some ginger ale and stir, double strain into glass, top with rest of ginger ale. Garnish with lemon.
To make Earl Grey infused gin, combine 2 cups gin with leaves from two tea bags of earl grey tea (leaves removed from tea bags, and tea bags discarded). After at least 24 but not more than 48 hours, strain the tea leaves from the gin.
Before 2012, this drink was made with vodka in place of the gin.
- In Search of Lost Thyme — Gin, Champagne, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Lavender syrup, Thyme
- Le Grand Sour — Gin, Prosecco, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- Dick and Jane — Gin, Champagne, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Hibiscus syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- French 75 (Elderflower) aka French 77 — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- North by Northwest (Death & Co) — Champagne, Gin, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Gateway — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Wearing Jorts, Grinning Madly — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Absinthe, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange marmalade, Grapefruit peel
- G’Vine Blush — Gin, Brut Champagne, Pink guava puree, Syrup of roses, Lime juice, PInk Grapefruit Juice
- Kumquat Elderflower Fix — Champagne, Gin, Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Kumquat, Mint
- Thin White Duke — Cava, Gin, Pamplemousse Rose, Ginger liqueur, Lime bitters, Lime peel