it is that time of year
|3||ds||Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Bittermens|
Shake on ice, strain in vessel of choice.
Citadelle is a great wheat gin. The tonic and habanero are quite complementarily piquant. The optional aromatic gives it a bit more depth. Garnish with a cherry, Luxardo, or this drink could handle a neon grocery store particularly with the aromatic.
When I least expect a random mixing will actual work well together....
From other users
- To try
- Sping is Here Pimms Cup — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Tonic water syrup
- Quinissential Cocktail — Gin, Byrrh, Tonic water, Lime
- Peas & Qs — Gin, Tonic water, Mint
- The Pretty Tony — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime
- Omi and Opa — Gin, Campari, Tonic water, Lime juice
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Bombay Afternoon — Gin, Cardamom bitters, Club soda, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Nandakhal — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Tree Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime
- Southall Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Turmeric syrup, Orange flower water, Tea, Orange peel