|2⁄3||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain (Fat 1/2 oz.)|
|2⁄3||oz||Lemon juice (Fat 1/2 oz.)|
|3||oz||India Pale Ale, Dogfish Head 60 Minute|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (Or lemon peel)|
Shake all but IPA, strain into champagne flute or smallish wine glass. Top with IPA, express peel, and use it to stir once as you drop it in.
Smaller glass size may mean less IPA (still tastes great with as little as 2 oz.), just make sure you don't exceed 3 oz.
French 75 variation built around the grapefruity nose of the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA... I'm not 100% happy with the cocktail's name. Open to suggestions.
- Hop Over — India Pale Ale, Genever, Falernum, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Lemon
- Thom Collins — India Pale Ale, Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit liqueur, Aperol, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Belgian 75 — Beer, Gin, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Pfaff — Beer, Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- IPAiniac — India Pale Ale, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Spruce Moose — Spruce Beer, Rye, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Lime