|1⁄2||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
Shake, strain, up.
From other users
- Accessible--the Campari bite is quite tame. Tart and really yummy. Going skinny on the lemon works well.
- Superb and balanced.
- A solid drink when you want something summery with a bourbon base.
- Nice cocktail. I didn't have the aromatized wine so used 50% s. verm. and 50% ramazzotti. Worked nicely. Could even add a little heat to this cocktail to play with the sweetness of the honey/vermouth.
- Bologna Sour — Bourbon, Lambrusco, Montenegro, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Lone Wolf — Bourbon, Averna, Bitters, Lemon juice, Gomme syrup
- Berkshire Daiquiri — Gold rum, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger shrub
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- New York Sour (Cognac) — Cognac, Red wine, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Sugar
- New York Sour — Rye, Red wine, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar
- The Great Silence — Rye, Aperol, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe, Lime juice
- Baumé Squad — Bourbon, Red wine, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Orange peel
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Scofflaw 2 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine