A fresh and dry cocktail to drink as an aperitif; goes back to the tradition of the popular aperitifs of Italian bars, such as Chiodino
|3||oz||Dry white wine|
Briefly stir the ingredients with ice in the mixing glass, then strain in a wine glass. Garnish with lemon zest.
Before dinner. Sauvignon, Pinot Gris, Vermentino and Vernaccia are excellent choices.
The cocktail expresses my gratitude to comrade Nicoletta Gini's political commitment.
- Ingenue — Manzanilla sherry, Dry vermouth, Gin, Bitters, Pear eau de vie, Lemon peel
- Island Dream — Gin, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters, Salt Solution, Lemon peel
- Summer Water — Manzanilla sherry, Aromatized wine, Campari, Gin, Lime juice, Lemon syrup
- Good Riddance — Dry vermouth, Champagne, Gin, Lemon peel
- The Queen's Drink — Aromatized wine, Gin, Lemon
- Sakura Martini — Sake, Gin, Maraschino Liqueur
- That's Probably Him — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice
- Bert Cooper — Champagne, Gin, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest
- Elder Fashion Royale — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Gargoyle & Spire — Champagne, Gin, Strega, Orange bitters, Simple syrup, Orange peel