|1 3⁄4||oz||Gin, Citadelle|
|1⁄2||oz||Chinese five spice syrup|
Shake with ice for 15 seconds, strain into an iced Collin glass. Garnish with pineapple or lemon wedge.
Also works well with cinnamon syrup or falernum instead of the Chinese 5 spice syrup. For the Chinese 5 spice syrup combine 1 cup each water and demerara sugar with toasted 5 spice ingredients (.5 tbsp cloves, 1 tbsp each Szechuan peppercorn & fennel seeds, 2 tbsp star anise, 1 cracked cinnamon stick). Sous vide for 2 hours at 145 degrees, plunge into ice bath, strain and bottle. Add .25 oz overproof vodka if desired to extend shelf life. Alternately use 3 tbsp of quality 5 spice powder. Or there are also several stove top recipes for 5 spice syrup available online.
- Blue Steel — Old Tom Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Vieux Mot — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Dutch Revival — Genever, Falernum, Kummel, Lime juice
- The Winchester — Gin, Old Tom Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Ginger syrup
- Saturn — Gin, Falernum, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Gypsy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- Archipelago Swizzle — Genever, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Vanilla syrup, Mint
- Melon Stand — Gin, Aperol, Watermelon juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Royal Pearl — Old Tom Gin, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice