|1||oz||Rum, El Dorado 12|
|1⁄2||oz||Coffee liqueur, Bittermens New Orleans Coffee|
|1||Orange peel (flamed)|
Build all except cream in a mixing glass, add large ice cubes, stir, strain into rocks glass with cream in it, fill with ice. Flame, and insert orange peel.
Like a white russian with rum and depth from the Averna
From other users
- Scrumptious, even with my iffy ingredient subs. (Made with Pyrat XO, Kahlua, 1/2&1/2)
- high ratings
- Better white russian - made with St. George's coffee liqueur
- Leveled up White Russian. Love it.
- Yacht Rock — Pisco, Campari, Galliano, Coconut milk, Orange juice, Orange cream citrate, Orange flower water, Vanilla extract
- Nutty Frenchman — Orange liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Amaretto, Heavy cream, Orange peel
- Orange Julius — Gin, Bigallet China-China, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Whole egg, Tangerine juice, Cream, Vanilla syrup
- Golden Dream (Sam Ross) — Triple sec, Galliano, Orange juice, Cream
- Sherry Painkiller — Amontillado Sherry, Demerara Rum, Sherry, Jamaican rum, Coconut cream, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg