|1 1⁄2||oz||Demerara Rum, Lemon Hart 151|
|1⁄2||oz||Passion fruit syrup|
Blend at high speed for five seconds, pour un-strained into a tall glass, top with ice.
The Bum: "Lemon Hart’s 151 Demerara is our favorite rum. There’s just one problem: you can’t drink much of it without blacking out and waking up the next day in a country where no one can speak your language, but everyone seems very disappointed in you for some reason. So in 2005 we fashioned this drink to keep us from sipping the stuff neat."
- Cobra's Fang — Overproof rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Bitters, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Cinnamon
- Orange and Tamarind Elixer — Water, Orange, Tamarind, Cilantro, Coriander
- The Hallelujah — Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Añejo rum, Ice, Grenadine, Lime juice
- Fresca — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Watermelon, Lime juice
- Billy Dawson's Punch c.1863 — Dominican Rum, Cognac, Stout, Batavia Arrack, Water, Demerara sugar, Lemon juice, Lemon, Nutmeg
- Immigrant Punk — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit juice, Agave syrup
- Swamp Zombie — Cachaça, Light rum, Melon liqueur, Falernum, Pastis, Bitters, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Blood, Smoke and Sand — Cherry Liqueur, Sotol, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice
- Navy Grog — Demerara Rum, Dark rum, Light rum, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey
- Her Majesty's Pearl — Rhum Agricole, Elderflower liqueur, Cognac, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Rose water