|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1||wdg||Lime (as garnish)|
Stir; strain; rocks; garnish.
This drink was formerly posted on KC as the "Negroni Jalisco," but since it's what I like to call a Ship of Theseus of a drink (every part has been swapped out from the original), some might find the "Negroni" label inappropriate.
From other users
- Cool and yummy. A pinch of salt doesn't hurt.
- Sweet, lacks of complexity
- West Coast Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit peel
- New Friend — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Rye, Orange peel
- Décolletage — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Fernet Branca, Orange peel
- Winter's Nap / Spring Awakening — Vodka, Aromatized wine, Aperol
- Banks of Torino — Blended rum, Campari, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Bark & Bite — Nicaraguan Rum, Aromatized wine, Zucca, Lemon peel
- Dr. Ooops — Bianco Vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Rum, Bitters
- Island Hopper — Campari, Aromatized wine, Demerara Rum, Grapefruit juice
- Precision Pilot — Aromatized wine, Irish whiskey, Campari, Grapefruit liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Grandmother's Tea — Cognac, Bianco Vermouth, Amaro, Strega, Bittermens Orange Cream Citrate, Lemon peel, Orange peel