|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Four Roses|
|3⁄4||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Carpano|
Stir, strain, coupe. Twist zest and discard.
Created for a colleague who's leaving. She likes bourbon, and once had difficulty with the name of a certain Roman emperor during a quiz.
- Solstice #2 — Rye, Ramazzotti, Aromatized wine, Apple brandy, Bitters, Grenadine
- The Project — Rye, Bianco Vermouth, Ramazzotti
- Bicycle Thief — Rye, Aromatized wine, Cynar, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Orange peel
- The Manhattan Transfer — Rye, Ramazzotti, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Philabuster — Rye, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel
- The Perseverance Cocktail — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Ramazzotti, Orange bitters
- Classe Tous Risqués — Rye, Applejack, Bitters, Aromatized wine, Sugar cube
- Right to the Bitter End — Bourbon, Byrrh, Campari, Peychaud's Bitters, Cherry
- In times like these, bitter is better than nothing — Rye, Aromatized wine, Cynar, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Salt Solution, Lemon peel, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters
- A Bitter Pill to Swallow — Rye, Aromatized wine, Amaro Abano, Bitters, Santa Maria al Monte, Orange peel