|1 2⁄3||oz||Tequila, El Jimador (Chile del arbol infused)|
|2||sli||Cucumber (1 is for garnish)|
Muddle lightly cucumber and coriander leaves. Assemble and shake, double strain and serve on ice with a cucumber slice for garnish
The recipe above is the one than won the cocktail spirits awards 2012. There's another recipe around that says 3 slices cucumber, 6 coriander leaves.
A recipe given by Toby Cecchini to La Candelaria team in Paris, it has become a classic here.
From other users
- Had cucumber juice ice instead of muddling, and infused the syrup rather than the spirit. Also out of cilantro. This was outtasite and will be still better with cilantro.
- Made with some lemon juice as low on lime and plain tequila and was fine
- Penicillina — Tequila, Mezcal, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Ginger
- Sunny Disposition — Blanco tequila, Dry apricot brandy, Suze, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Salt of the Earth — Blanco tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Tommy's Margarita — Blanco tequila, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- The Mediation — Pisco, Limoncello, Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Navy Grog — Demerara Rum, Dark rum, Light rum, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey
- Castle Harbour Special — Rum, Light rum, Lime juice, Grenadine, Pineapple
- Fresca — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Watermelon, Lime juice
- Swamp Zombie — Cachaça, Light rum, Melon liqueur, Falernum, Pastis, Bitters, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Silver Monk — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Salt