|2 1⁄2||oz||Vodka, Absolut|
|1||oz||Simple syrup (Cilantro infused, see note.)|
Place 3 sprigs of cilantro in a mixing glass and press with muddler to release oils. Add remainder of ingredients and dry shake vigorously for 15 seconds to emulsify egg white. Add ice and shake again for five seconds to chill. Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass and drip three drops of bitters in a row. Pull a martini pick through drops to make three hearts.
To make cilantro syrup: Add one bunch of cilantro to 1qt/1qt ratio of sugar and boiling water. Dissolve sugar, strain out solids, cool to room temperature and store in refrigerator for three days. A fresh and silky textured citrus and cilantro cocktail. Egg white can be omitted and bitters added to the shake for and equally tasty cocktail.
From other users
- celery bitters were a nice addition. will try again with 2 oz vodka and 3/4 oz syrup
- If you like cilantro and a clean and refreshing cocktail, then this is for you. Goes well with oysters and seafood.
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Say Goodnight Gracie — Light rum, Crème de Violette, Rhubarb bitters, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Lime juice, Lime peel
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Tijuana Trick — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Silver Monk — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Mint, Cucumber, Salt
- Lil' Jig — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime, Simple syrup, Basil
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- Barbary Flip — Cachaça, Pineapple vodka, Bénédictine, Egg white, Lime juice
- Blood, Smoke and Sand — Cherry Liqueur, Sotol, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice