|3⁄4||oz||Crème de Banane|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Shake and Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish
Gary Regan states "Adapted from a recipe by Ted Haigh, Dr. Cocktail, of Los Angeles."
From other users
- As suggested, subbed in Rittenhouse and Cocchi Americano, and found the result sweet but refreshing.
- Good but too sweet, try with rye or 1/2oz creme de banane
- sub bourbon for rye
- Made with Four Roses small batch, Giffard Banane du Brasil and BT creole. I would not make this with Bourbon - not enough contrast between the bourbon and the banana. Perhaps high-proof rye. Banana dominates, sweet.
- Like banana bread. Sweet but for me not overwhelmingly so.
- St. Lillet — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur
- The Algonquin — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Pineapple juice
- Fair & Warmer — Añejo rum, Curaçao, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Field Cocktail — Cognac, Dry vermouth, Pineapple juice, Pineapple
- Night Ritual — Rye, Palo Cortado Sherry, Ginger liqueur, Bénédictine, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Orange peel
- Worth The Wait — Whiskey, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Añejo rum, Simple syrup
- Harlem Renaissance — Bourbon, Bianco Vermouth, Gran Classico, Orange liqueur
- Collette's Panacea — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Ginger syrup
- Myrtle — Tennessee whiskey, Aromatized wine, Allspice Dram, Peychaud's Bitters
- Fort Point — Rye, Chinato, Apricot liqueur, Lemon peel