|2 1⁄2||oz||Dry vermouth|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
Serve over ice, stirred. Garnish with an orange twist.
From other users
- This was fine. I was a little lenient on my rating as my curacao and vermouth were arguably well past their best by date.
- Quilty — Dry vermouth, Lime cordial
- Marseille — Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Tres Jolie — Dry vermouth, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Tip Top — Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Bamboo — Dry vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon peel
- R&R cocktail — Dry vermouth, Chambord, Peychaud's Bitters
- Bamboo Monk — Dry vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- From Douro to Jerez — Tawny port, Fino sherry, Bitters, Pedro Ximénez Sherry
- Manzanilla Old Fashioned — Manzanilla sherry, Celery bitters, Vanilla syrup, Orange peel
- Coco En Rama — Fino sherry, Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Pear liqueur, Falernum, Coconut Water