|1⁄2||oz||Orgeat, Small Hand Foods (Small Hand Foods)|
|1||pn||Nutmeg (as garnish)|
Shake, strain into a double rocks glass over ice, garnish.
Colliau: "The result of an informal competition between Erik Adkins, Jon Santer and myself in the early days of Heaven‘s Dog. Contrary to what those gentlemen may say, adding cream is not cheating. It just makes it better."
- Upgraded Grasshopper — Cognac, Añejo rum, Crème de Cacao, Chocolate bitters, Bitters, Cream, Mint
- Peanut Malt Flip — Scotch, Egg yolk, Cream, Simple syrup, Peanut butter, Nutmeg
- Apricot Flip — Cognac, Apricot liqueur, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Brandy Alexander — Cognac, Crème de Cacao, Half-and-half, Nutmeg
- Athol Brose (The Coachman) — Blended Scotch, Milk, Honey syrup, Coffee, Nutmeg
- Fosbury Flip — Armagnac, Irish whiskey, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Cream, Whole egg, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg
- Sunset Flip — Speyside Scotch, Crème de Cacao, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Whole egg, Nutmeg
- The Italian Job — Bourbon, Coffee liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Amaretto, Espresso, Orange peel
- La couronne de poire renversée — Cognac, Pear liqueur, Whole egg, Brown Sugar Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Vessel 75 — Bourbon, Peychaud's Bitters, Egg white foam, Orange peel