|3⁄4||oz||Bourbon, Buffalo Trace|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass
Widely misprinted to use Ramazzotti (including here, previously) -- a delicious variation.
Original Paper Plane has Aperol and Elijah Craig. Unclear whether Toby or Sammy created this variation, and whether the name change was intentional.
From other users
- Delicious, well balanced, good sour notes. Used Jim Beam. Really good with Knob Creek. Jeff loved. Tried it both ways and prefer it with Ramazzotti. With Nonino, its all about the Campari and Lemon. With Ramazzotti, its more
- Good stuff. Fruity (esp. grapefruity) but not at all too bright; does amazing twists on the swallow.
- Even better with rye or Elijah Craig 12. Campari for sure.
- Superb and well-balanced.
- Paper Plane — Amaro Nonino, Aperol, Bourbon, Lemon juice
- Corpse Defiler #666 — Campari, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Rye, Lemon juice
- Italian Gentleman — Campari, Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Buck & Rider — Bigallet China-China, Aperol, Rye, Lemon juice
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Ten Month Anniversary — Campari, Rye, Lime juice
- What's He Building In There? — Bourbon, Amaro dell'Erborista, Islay Scotch, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Esprit d'Escalier — Amaro Nonino, Aperol, Bourbon, Grapefruit juice
- The Amargo Vallet Sour — Amargo-Vallet, Cognac VSOP, Lemon juice, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Rosemary's Bambino — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Rosemary