|3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Dolin (scant)|
|1⁄2||oz||Ginger liqueur (Spiritopia)|
|2||ds||Pepper tincture, Scrappy's Firewater Tincture (scant)|
|1||ds||Bitters, Scrappy's Chocolate|
Build in a glass, stir with ice, strain into a chilled coupe. Express orange oil over the surface of the drink and rub the rim of the glass with the peel.
A guest asked for a slighty spicy and sweet cocktail. He and his girlfriend inspired this.
From other users
- Good cocktail. Complex, perhaps a bit too much. There is a lot going on at once in the drink.
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Bitter Blossom — Sweet vermouth, Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- Meatpacker — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Limoncello, Bitters
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram