|3⁄4||oz||Plain shrub (Strawberry, rhubarb and sage infused, see notes)|
|1||lf||Sage (Large, garnish)|
|1||ds||Peychaud's Bitters (Optional)|
Shake, strain, chilled coupe or cocktail glass. Top with soda water and garnish.
To make the sage shrub syrup, combine 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar with 1/2 cup champagne vinegar in a sauce over medium high heat with 1 pint of chopped strawberries and 1 cup chopped rhubarb. Add 15 leaves of fresh sage and simmer till sugar is dissolved and slightly thickend, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Fine strain, bottle and refrigerate for up to a month.
- Negroni Fizz — Gin, Campari, Bianco Vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Orange bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Singapore Punch (Shelter) — Gin, Aperol, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lime juice
- Navy Fizz — Gin, Campari, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary, Nectarine
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- Bitter Tom — Gin, Campari, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses, Grapefruit peel
- Lawn Dart — Tequila, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Club soda, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Green bell pepper
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint