Dry vermouth blends with Port and black walnut overtones in a new twist on a classic.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Rye, Bulleit|
|1⁄2||oz||Dry vermouth, Noilly Prat|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Black Walnut|
Stir over ice and strain into a chilled glass.
This is a wintertime take on a classic Ruby Manhattan but with vermouth not left behind.
From other users
- I think it's too sweet with 2 dashes of fee brothers walnut and would drop to 1.
- Dry and flat
- Buffo Rosato — Rye, Chinato, Pear eau de vie, Rosato Vermouth, Cranberry bitters, Lemon peel
- Perfect Summit Manhattan — Bourbon, Dry vermouth, Muscat Wine, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Orange peel
- Bareback — Bourbon, Palo Cortado Sherry, Byrrh, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur
- The Kerouac — Rye, Tawny port, Amaro Nonino
- Frank's Cocktail — Cognac, White port, Orange bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon peel
- Lovecraft in Brooklyn — Rye, Jamaican rum, Aromatized wine, Madeira, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- The Warlock's Hat — Rye, Tawny port, Demerara Rum, Nocino, Bitters, Lime
- Canadian Quarter — Canadian whisky, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Fernet Branca, Olive juice
- Logical Conclusion — Calvados, Sherry, Ramazzotti
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel, Lemon peel