|1 1⁄2||oz||Rye, Rittenhouse|
|1⁄2||oz||Coffee liqueur, St. George|
Stir (maybe for 5-10 revolutions more than usual as these are strongly proofed ingredients), strain into old fashioned glass with a large cube or sphere (or a coupe with no ice). Garnish with a lemon swath.
The amaro choice is flexible--I've had it with standard Cynar, Nardini, even Zucca (thanks Drew).
Named after the electronica band. Their music isn't really my cup of tea, but I thought the name was catchy for a nightcap type drink with coffee liqueur.
- Battle Of Algiers — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Black peppercorns
- Nation Of Two — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Black peppercorns
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Early Bird (Scott Diaz) — Bourbon, Vanilla liqueur, Egg white, Maple syrup
- Autumn Leaves — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Apple brandy, Strega, Cinnamon syrup
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Dolores no.5 — Gold rum, Coffee liqueur, Rhubarb bitters, Sherry, Gunpowder Rum, Clove tincture, Grenadine, Orange peel
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- Gramercy — Rye, Bénédictine, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur