rich orange-y goodness
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Bombay Sapphire|
|1||oz||Dry vermouth, Vya (Vya Extra Dry Vermouth)|
|1⁄4||oz||Orange flower water|
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a frozen coupe glass.
A) The Vya adds an extra dash of "orange" into the mix. B) I have a sweet tooth and this is perfect. C) I'll also be experimenting with some orange bitters and mint bitters.
A) I found a bottle of mint syrup in my local int'l grocery store. B) my orange tree had 4 oranges ready to go.
- Bronx Cocktail with Bitters (Income Tax) — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange juice
- Bronx Cocktail (Boothby) — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Devil's Own — Triple sec, Dry vermouth, Gin, Bitters
- Bronx Bomber — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Coda — Gin, Chinato, Triple sec
- Le Bourdonnement — Aromatized wine, Gin, Hum, Orange bitters
- Brave Benbow — Gin, Old Tom Gin, Campari, Lime cordial, Kaffir lime leaf
- Sage Sling — Gin, Damiana Liqueur, Mint Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- Caricature Cocktail — Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Orange peel
- Pedro's Backpack — Old Tom Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice