|2||oz||Cognac, Pierre Ferrand 1840|
|3⁄4||oz||Orgeat, Small Hand Foods|
Shake, strain, up.
As far as I am aware, there was no pre-existing sour version of the Japanese Cocktail. Suggested variations: orange bitters; grated nutmeg.
- Poison Dart — Bourbon, Cynar, Allspice Dram, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup, Orange peel
- Cameron's Kick — Scotch, Irish whiskey, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- China Clipper — Gold rum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Maple Leaf — Bourbon, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Curaçao Punch — Brandy, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Death of a Disco Dancer — Rye, Apple brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup