|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Muddle ginger and jam, Add the other ingredients except garnish, shake and strain into an ice filled rocks glass.
From other users
- Made with Scotch as had no Irish Whiskey. A little harsh. Good ginger flavor, but needs a better balance.
- Aul Man — Irish whiskey, Bitter Truth EXR, Lime juice, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lime peel, Candied ginger
- Campfire — Islay Scotch, Cognac, Orange juice, Maple syrup
- Red Hood — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Lemon juice, Marionberry preserves
- Emerald Isle — Irish whiskey, Blue Curaçao, Herbal liqueur, Ginger liqueur
- Emerald — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- Hotel D'Alsace — Irish whiskey, Bénédictine, Triple sec, Rosemary
- My Fair Gael — Irish whiskey, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Tipperary (Irish Whiskey) — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Herbal liqueur
- Detroit Athletic Club — Irish whiskey, Falernum, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Water
- John McCormack — Irish whiskey, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Lemon peel