Negroni with a beard and broad sword
|1⁄2||oz||Aquavit, Krogstad (Gamle (barrel aged))|
|1⁄2||oz||Applejack, Lairds (Bonded)|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino|
Build in chilled mixing glass. Stir for about 15 seconds. Strain into chilled coupe. No garnish.
VOLT bar, 2015
From other users
- Tasty. A little on the sweet side perhaps? Might want to find a less sweet aromatized wine next time.
- Great flavor - a bit too sweet. Perhaps a less sweet amaro than Gran Classico? Or a mixture of GC and, say, Ramazotti?
- Sweet but complex. Very interesting and unique; haven't had another cocktail that tastes quite like it
- Italian Job (Mabel) — Jamaican rum, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Byrrh, Orange bitters
- Winter's Nap / Spring Awakening — Vodka, Aromatized wine, Aperol
- Jalisco en Partes Iguales — Reposado Tequila, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Lime, Salt
- Red Drink No. 1 — Aperol, Dry vermouth, Baijiu, Orange
- Curiosity — Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Crème de Noyaux, Peychaud's Bitters
- Banks of Torino — Blended rum, Campari, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- A Bullet for Fredo — Grappa, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit peel
- Bark & Bite — Nicaraguan Rum, Aromatized wine, Zucca, Lemon peel
- Crazed Fruit — Rhum Agricole, Ramazzotti, Bianco Vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- West Coast Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit peel