|1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross|
Shake, strain, rocks, lowball
Relies on a relatively small amount of the intense hogo from Smith & Cross. Well received on eGullet.
Wedderburn is a heavy-bodied distillate used to make Smith & Cross rum.
From other users
- One of my best creations. Jeff loved it.
- Had struggled to find a cocktail that I liked with Smith & Cross; now I have one I love. Just goes to show that Cynar is a wonderful ingredient.
- Liked it more at the end than at the beginning (but that's kind of how Cynar works for me).
- Must Try
- Bitter Giuseppe — Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Deep Six — Cynar, Demerara syrup, Lemon juice, Mint, Salt
- Smoke and Fears — Cynar, Islay Scotch, Wormwood bitters, Lemon juice
- Cyanara — Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Basil, Lime peel
- As One Does — Cynar, Blanco tequila, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint
- Growing Old Cocktail — Cynar, Rye, Pastis, Lemon zest, Salt
- Italian Heirloom — Cynar, Islay Scotch, Blended Scotch, Salt, Lemon peel
- Cynar Flip — Cynar, Whole egg