|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Old Forester|
|1⁄2||oz||Simple syrup (mango, see note)|
Shake/strain/garnish with a lime twist.
For the Mango Syrup, simmer 2 cups of diced magoes with 2 cups of sugar and s cups of water
This refreshing sour was created by Lily Dean at the Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar in Covington, Kentucky, in July 2018.
From other users
- The mango in the ingredients means mango syrup. Recipe supplied.
- Summer Babe (Winter Version) — Cognac, Rye, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Mint
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- The Mason-Dixon — Tennessee whiskey, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Egg white, Grade A dark amber maple syrup, Sage
- China Clipper — Gold rum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Floating World — Cognac, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Capitán — Añejo tequila, Añejo rum, Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Pineapple juice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Nutmeg
- Pony Express — Rye, White tea liqueur, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon peel
- The Last Gentleman — Drambuie, Speyside Scotch, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Yuzu Sour (Jacob Grier) — Bourbon, Bitters, Yuzu vinegar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel