|2||oz||Bourbon, Knob Creek|
|2||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
Shake briefly and strain over 1 large ice cube. Garnish with an orange twist.
Part of our "Spirit of Johnson City" drink menu from the launch of our new bar program in the spring of 2012. Named for the Blues artist, Blind Lemon Jefferson, who resided in Johnson City in the early 1920's.
From other users
- Delightful. I used Rye instead of bourbon because I worried about it being too sweet. It was perfect with rye.
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Storm Watch, Crystal Beach — Whiskey, Bourbon, Suze, Bitters, Pastis, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Basil Sour — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Basil
- Bourbon Sling — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar, Lemon zest
- The Federal Buffalo Stamp — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Candied ginger
- the Nevins — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne