B.G. Reynolds is a brand of cocktail syrups based in Portland, Oregon. While most of their syrups are for use in tiki drinks, B.G. Reynolds has a broad range of syrups, including: Cinnamon, Ginger, Vanilla, Hazelnut Orgeat, Falernum, Don's Spices #2, Don's Mix, Passionfruit, Hibiscus Grenadine, and Peppermint.
B.G. Reynolds syrups are made with sugar and from a minimum of ingredients.
Note: Prior to mid-2011, B.G. Reynolds was known as Trader Tiki.
Some popular cocktails containing B.G. Reynolds
- San Cristóbal Cocktail — Nicaraguan Rum, Ginger liqueur, Pastis, Bitters, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Orgeat, Candied ginger, Mint
- Rhubarb Jimjam — Rhubarb liqueur, Overproof rum, Averna, Lime juice, Orgeat
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat
- Tiki Wheat — Bourbon, Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup, Demerara syrup
- Transatlantic Mai Tai — Rye, Genever, Triple sec, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Javanese Crusta — Batavia Arrack, Bitters, Lime peel, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice
- Mai Ta-IPA — India Pale Ale, Demerara Rum, Triple sec, Lime juice, Orgeat, Cherry
- London Calling — Gin, Hibiscus Liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Cucumber
- Nirvana (Ted Kilgore) — Nicaraguan Rum, Rhum Agricole, Jasmine Liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Sunomono — Vodka, Ginger liqueur, Amaro, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orgeat