Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Banana Alexander — Brandy, Crème de Banane, Heavy cream, Orange peel, Nutmeg
- The Trophy Wall — Pisco, Cherry Liqueur, Crème de Cacao, Fernet Branca, Heavy cream, Grated Nutmeg
- Nutty Frenchman — Orange liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Amaretto, Heavy cream, Orange peel
- Plato's cave — Overproof rum, Cynar, Licor 43, Coffee, Heavy cream
- Le Gigot Flip — Venezuelan rum, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Brandied cherry, Egg yolk, Heavy cream, Rich demerara syrup 2:1