Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Nutty Frenchman — Orange liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Amaretto, Heavy cream, Orange peel
- Koko B. Ware — Rum, Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Heavy cream, Orgeat, Vanilla syrup, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- The Simi — Gin, Bénédictine, Heavy cream
- Laetare Fizz — Amaro Montenegro, Aromatized wine, Gin, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters, Blood Orange Juice, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Heavy cream, Lemon juice
- Green Holland — Mezcal, Green Crème de Menthe, Heavy cream, Egg yolk, Lemon juice