Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Nutty Frenchman — Orange liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Amaretto, Heavy cream, Orange peel
- Maximillian's Downfall — Mezcal, Orange liqueur, Amaretto, Coconut Water, Heavy cream, Honey, Nutmeg
- Barnaby Jones — Scotch, Cynar, Coffee bean, Whole egg, Maple syrup, Heavy cream, Cinnamon
- Pearson Family Eggnog — Brandy, Vanilla ice cream, Milk, Half-and-half, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Vanilla extract, Nutmeg
- The Carrauntouhill — Irish whiskey, Averna, Coffee liqueur, Chocolate bitters, Egg white, Heavy cream