Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Nutty Frenchman — Orange liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Bitters, Amaretto, Heavy cream, Orange peel
- Dulce de Leche — Añejo tequila, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Whole egg, Heavy cream, Grapefruit peel, Cinnamon
- Egg Nog — Spiced Rum, Brandy, Milk, Heavy cream, Sugar, Whole egg, Nutmeg
- Peach Blow Fizz — Gin, Strawberry, Soda water, Lemon juice, Heavy cream, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Shark — Nicaraguan Rum, Jamaican rum, Blue Curaçao, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup, Heavy cream