Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Laetare Fizz — Amaro Montenegro, Aromatized wine, Gin, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters, Blood Orange Juice, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Heavy cream, Lemon juice
- Ango Nog — Bitters, Whole egg, Demerara syrup, Heavy cream
- The Close Call — Applejack, Genever, Port, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Heavy cream, Orange juice, Grade B maple syrup, Cinnamon
- Dulce de Leche — Añejo tequila, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Whole egg, Heavy cream, Grapefruit peel, Cinnamon
- Egg Nog — Spiced Rum, Brandy, Milk, Heavy cream, Sugar, Whole egg, Nutmeg