Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Laetare Fizz — Amaro Montenegro, Aromatized wine, Gin, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters, Blood Orange Juice, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Heavy cream, Lemon juice
- Egg Nog (Alton Brown recipe) — Bourbon, Jamaican rum, Cognac, Sugar, Half-and-half, Milk, Heavy cream, Egg yolk, Nutmeg, Kosher Salt
- Eggnog, Morgenthaler — Brandy, Spiced Rum, Milk, Heavy cream, Sugar, Whole egg, Nutmeg
- Maximillian's Downfall — Mezcal, Orange liqueur, Amaretto, Coconut Water, Heavy cream, Honey, Nutmeg
- Pearson Family Eggnog — Brandy, Vanilla ice cream, Milk, Half-and-half, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Vanilla extract, Nutmeg