|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Banane, Giffard|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Stir; strain; rocks or up; garnish
Started when Anvil bartenders, finishing off a banana liqueur bottle during a shift break, combined it with Campari and were surprised that the combo worked.
From other users
- I was skeptical but this was indeed an appealing combo (and presumably would be more so with the good banana liqueur). ETA:Chimpgroni good too!
- Evolves nicely on rocks as campari mellows.
- Bitter Blossom — Sweet vermouth, Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- Rum Row Old Fashioned — Demerara Rum, Blended rum, Bitters, Sugar, Water, Orange peel
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Poppies in October — Rye, Aperol, Apricot liqueur, Black tea liqueur, Orange bitters
- Nishla Tequila Orange Campari — Añejo tequila, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Verde Temprano — Reposado Tequila, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Celery bitters, Kiwi shrub