My mashup of a Boulevardier and a Slope.
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1||twst||Orange peel (As garnish)|
Stir with ice, strain into a rocks glass with ice, and garnish with an orange twist.
In thinking about the combination of apricot and Campari for a drink of the day at Loyal Nine, I selected whiskey as the base spirit, and the idea of crossing a Slope with a Boulevardier came to me.
From other users
- Use 50/50 Punt e Mes and dry vermouth
- Might try the dried out version mentioned in comments, but to spec the sweetness though foregrounded did not wear on me. Rewarding second level of complexity past the bittersweet.
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- Poppies in October — Rye, Aperol, Apricot liqueur, Black tea liqueur, Orange bitters
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Goodbye Marie — Bourbon, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Orange peel
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Meatpacker — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Limoncello, Bitters
- Rum Row Old Fashioned — Demerara Rum, Blended rum, Bitters, Sugar, Water, Orange peel
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters