|2||oz||Cognac (Fig & Clove infused)|
|1||bsp||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
|12||dr||Orange cream citrate, Bittermens|
Combine ingredients in a shaker tin with ice. Shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass with a cinnamon-sugar rim.
For the Fig & Clove infused Cognac take 750ml of cognac and place in a large container with a 1/2 cup of dried figs, halved, and 3 or 4 whole cloves. Seal and put in a cool, dry place for 3 to 5 days, shaking daily. Fine strain and place in a clean bottle and keep for 2 weeks in the cooler. I’ve found that Remy1738 works well.
Created at Elliott’s Oyster House circa 2012. A variation on the classic Sidecar, the Benson Streetcar was a famous streetcar that ran in Seattle.
- Maybach — Cognac, Swedish Punsch, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- September Sour — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Carpool — Brandy, Apple brandy, Curaçao, Lemon juice
- The Claymore — Jamaican rum, Drambuie, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Margarilla — Añejo tequila, Triple sec, Licor 43, Lime juice, Lime
- Derby — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Curaçao, Lime juice, Lime, Mint
- Final Ward Eight — Rye, Herbal liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Cotillion — Bourbon, Trinidad rum, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orange peel
- China Clipper — Gold rum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Ex-Pat — Bourbon, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint