Combine lemon and blackberries. Muddle. Add remaining ingredients. Shake. Serve in rocks glass over ice.
I wanted to name this drink after Lorena Wood, but I kept slipping up and saying Lorena Bobbit. We're a family restaurant, and that just wasn't going to fly, so I changed it.
From other users
- Tasty, purple grape-juice flavor, though I might prefer the "cleaner" taste of a Bramble.
- Really good - maybe lessen the amount of allspice dram
- Hit and Run — Blended Scotch, Port, Allspice Dram, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup
- Blackberry Whiskey Smash — Rye, Blackberry, Club soda, Lemon juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- You're My Boy Blue — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Port Authority — Cognac VSOP, Tawny port, Cassis, Bitters, Blackberry, Lemon juice
- Amnesia In Her Kiss — Rye, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Blackberry, Demerara syrup, Mint, Vanilla extract
- La Bomba Daiquiri — Light rum, Raspberry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses
- Harlem Night — Cognac, Champagne, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Agave syrup
- Windy and Cold — Gin, Walnut Liqueur, Triple sec, Blackberry, Lemon juice
- Bluebeard — Gin, Aquavit, Blueberry, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- Blackthorn Bramble — Gin, Sloe gin, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup