The Cabaret is an excellent way to use Benedictine and grow accustomed to its unique flavor.
Stir, Strain, Cocktail Glass, garnish with a Maraschino cherry
This was originally a Savoy drink that was equal parts gin and Caperitif with a dash of Angostura and a dash of absinthe. Robert Hess (see cited link) modernized it.
- The Pale Rider — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Fino sherry, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Caprice — Dry vermouth, Gin, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Bitter Marty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Salers Gentiane, Absinthe, Cardamom bitters, Lemon peel
- White Light — Gin, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze
- Self-Starter Cocktail — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe
- Tuxedo Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe
- Mayan French Piccadilly — Gin, Aromatized wine, Xtabentun, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters
- Kina Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine
- Ford Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Orange peel